Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Taking Off the Old, Putting on the New

Camping helps me see what I’ve done to my life.

I like to stay up late but I also like to get up when the sun rises. This leaves me tired. So I drink coffee to get me through the day, but when I’m camping, I can’t do this four hours out on the trail and I’m irritable by the afternoon and headaches form. When I go camping, I generally have to sleep in the first few days because I’m so tired from work. What have I done to my life?

Letting go of old habits, a theme this time of year, is hard because I do them without thinking. I like them, and I think they help me get work done. I don’t like to think about them when I don’t have to because there are more important things that I don’t want to think about first.

I don’t know what I’m going to do. I’ll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment